- Company: National Institute Of Public Administration
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
To perform analysis and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications.
Reports to: Manager, information Technology
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Full Grade 12 School certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related discipline
- Experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support.
- Database design/administration experience (Design, implementation, modification,
- Proficient in writing fine-tuned SQL queries, stored procedures (e.g. PL/SQL code) and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL etc
- Ability to: Recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and professional qualifications to the address below. Closing date for submitting applications is Friday, 17th December 2021 .
Applications should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 31990