- Company: John Snow Health Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Position: Office Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
The USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) is a five-year Activity to expand the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector, improve health knowledge, and increase the adoption of healthy and health-seeking behaviors. The Activity will employ private-sector approaches to achieve these outcomes. USAID ZAM-Health is implemented by John Snow Health Zambia (JSH) in partnership with JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Media 365, and PharmAccess.
The main Activity objectives are to reach men, adolescents, women of reproductive age, and people living with HIV (PLHIV) with high-quality health products and services through the private-sector. ZAM-Health interventions focus on private sector actors in selected urban and peri-urban areas in Lusaka, Copperbelt, Central, and Southern Provinces, with the possibility to add Northwestern Province if funding allows. Social marketing and behavior change interventions will seek to achieve national coverage.
- Oversee the maintenance and cleaning of project offices and equipment.
- Providing logistical support and arrangements for meetings, including the setup of equipment.
- Assisting visitors to the project with office support facilities.
- Handle and account for Petty Cash advances and some office expenses.
- Distribution of internal office documentation.
- Maintain Genset records and ensure that fuel levels are monitored
- Oversee the supply and maintenance of Mineral water records
- Maintain proper records for the Sanitary service and ensure weekly visits
- Preparation of Conference room for meeting
- Maintain records of all Office supplies
- Ensure that electricity units’ records are monitored and reported accordingly
- Assist with photocopy and binding of documents
- Perform errands on behalf of the project as assigned
- Must have minimum of a Grade 12 certificate. A tertiary certificate in any related field will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Must be a team player;
- Must have good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Must be computer literate
Send an application via email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that reference the position in the subject line will be reviewed. Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Please note that you do not need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: December 10, 2021.