- Company: Nkumbi International College
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mkushi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
MINISTRY OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
Nkumbi International College MANAGEMENT BOARD
Three  years contracts renewable subject to performance
Nkumbi International College is a quasi-institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science located in Mkushi district along the Great North Road between, Kapiri Mposhi and Mkushi. It offers a variety of courses, both at Certificate and Diploma levels and boasts of highquality training standards.
PROCUREMENT OFFICER: Reporting to the Principal
- Grade twelve certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum of Diploma of Purchasing and Supply [CIPS] from a reputable institution.
- Valid accreditation with the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply [ZIPS].
- At least 2 years of procurement experience.
- Diligence, honesty and integrity a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and;
- Exceptional demonstration of proficiency of computer Microsoft package especially MS Word and Excel.
- Good number sense skills and;
- Ability to multi task and work with minimum supervision.
Should you be qualified and interested in applying for any of these positions, send your detailed CV, Cover Letter and certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com not later than 7th January, 2022.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to at this stage. If you are not contacted within 4 weeks after closure, then consider your application unsuccessful.