- Company: Nkumbi International College
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mkushi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
MINISTRY OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
Nkumbi International College MANAGEMENT BOARD
Three  years contracts renewable subject to performance
Nkumbi International College is a quasi-institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science located in Mkushi district along the Great North Road between, Kapiri Mposhi and Mkushi. It offers a variety of courses, both at Certificate and Diploma levels and boasts of highquality training standards.
The institution now invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
WATER OPERATIONS/ RETICULATION OFFICER: Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Grade twelve certificate
- Minimum of Craft certificate of Water Operations/Reticulation studies or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Valid accreditation with EIZ.
- At least 2 years plus of hands-on experience in water operation systems control.
- Diligence and honesty a must.
- Excellent system problem identification and solving skills and;
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Should you be qualified and interested in applying for any of these positions, send your detailed CV, Cover Letter and certified copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th January, 2022.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to at this stage. If you are not contacted within 4 weeks after closure, then consider your application unsuccessful.