- Company: Richmond Finance
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
*This Job requires candidates to relocate after a few weeks of training in Lusaka. Please only apply if this is suitable to you.*
- Manage daily operations of branch in the absence of Branch Manager.
- Assist Branch Manager in implementing business development strategies. for assigned branch.
- Provide warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
- Provide quality and exceptionally services to customers.
- Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
- Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
- Assist Branch Manager to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
- Ensure that the branch personnel comply with regulations.
- Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related field, with minimum 3 years of experience.
Email CV, Cover Letter and Supporting Documents to email@example.com, with the subject “Application for ASSISTANT MANAGER”.
CVs sent after 17.00 on 26th January 2022 will not be considered