- Company: Renwasol
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The general manager is responsible for the proper execution of the decisions of the statutory bodies, he/she implements the general policy and strategy of the company and ensures at the level of his responsibilities, public relations, and corporate communication (towards shareholders and partners). He/she ensures the general safety of people and property and immediately informs the board of directors on all its points.
- Build the visions of the company, based on decisions made by the Board of Directors
- Manage the company’s strategy and define its main objectives, then incorporate them and evaluate regularly.
- Execute the business plan of the company, its growth, and its profitability in the short and long term.
- Evaluate and analyze the business on an ongoing basis to adjust the implementation of operational objectives and provide the board of directors with the elements necessary for their own analysis of the company.
- Take corrective measures to be taken to guarantee the achievement of its objectives.
- Establish an operational plan for the commercial and technical development of the company, according to the strategic orientations defined by the Board.
- Develop and manage the commercial policy and strategic orientations, in close collaboration with the Sales, Marketing manager.
- Be responsible for the sound financial management of the company, with the support of the Administrative and Financial manager.
- Evaluate business risks and ensure they are mitigated, minimized, and monitored.
- To seek funds for the necessary financing of the activities of the company.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Have a level of education equivalent to at least a master’s degree level
- 4 years’ experience in the energy access sector and rural electrification through renewable energy
- Proven leadership skills
- Know how to delegate and motivate employees
- Organizational abilities
- Know how private limited companies operate
- Know the procedures of a company and have them applied for smooth management
- Have excellent knowledge in the development of business plans
- Have excellent skills in financial management of a company
- Must respect the confidentiality of information
- Have very good writing and oral communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th January , 2022.