- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia – MTN Jobs in Zambia
- Executes policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensures compliance with the same;
- Complies with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead;
- Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of Agents, Customers, Merchants Support & Training strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements;
- Trains Agents, Customers and Merchants Support Operations;
- Defines guidelines for conducting Sales channel, Merchant, Agent, Agent Aggregator & MTN Dealer (GSMCo led) network training and develop training collaterals;
- Defines guidelines for training for both converged and traditional MTN dealers and develop training collaterals;
- Provides periodic performance reports and updates on knowledge gaps and implements actions to help address the identified gaps;
- Ensures regular updates of all user guides and training manuals;
- Ensures that Agents involved in Customer acquisition and at point of sales are familiar with Finco products and services;
- Ensures that all Agents are trained and manage to submit 100% KYC documentation in compliance with regulations;
- Ensures that all Agents are adequately trained on AML/CFT procedures;
- Tracks training effectiveness by deploying post training assessments, surveys etc;
- Monitors participant coverage and ensures threshold coverage is met;
- Gathers training needs from time-to-time and ensures that the curriculum is up-to-date and meets all standards forth by the group.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in any related discipline or its equivalent in area of specialization;
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in Fintech/Financial services partner management or allied field is required;
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 23rd February , 2022.