- Company: Fintech Wyse Solutions Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business on organisational design, team & succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Assess business unit’s HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 7th May, 2022.