- Company: COMESA
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
To strengthen organizational capacity and increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through comprehensive talent acquisition, training and development, performance management and change management initiatives.
To provide sound and professional Human Resource advice and support to guide Management decision making.
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Human Resources and Management Services and the overall supervision of the Director of Human Resources and Administration, the job holder, shall be responsible for the following functions:
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation of assigned work programs and budgets to ensure that they are achieved within approved budget limits;
- Contributes to the HR policy framework in the development, revision and implementation of Human Resource Management policies and procedures, COMESA Staff Rules and Regulations, Recruitment Manual and other Conditions of Service;
- Guides and explains to staff the provisions of the Human Resource policy and COMESA Staff Rules and Regulations to ensure clarity across all levels of staff;
- Leads the development and implementation of the Performance Management System (Balanced Scorecard) in the organization and builds capacity for implementing the system;
- Initiates and coordinates the performance management process in the organization to ensure continuous performance improvement. Ensures that staff reviews are completed on time and provides support and counsel during the process;
- Identifies and prepares training needs analysis, plans for training/ developmental activities for institutional strengthening;
- Coordinates and facilitates the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the COMESA Secretariat is adequately staffed, with appropriately qualified, experienced and motivated staff to achieve the organizations mission and strategic objectives. Coordinates and monitors inductions and orientations for new employees.
- Contributes to HR papers for Policy Organs to facilitate for Council of Ministers considerations and decisions on HR matters;
- Participates and contributes to special HR assignments and task forces such as: Organization structure review, Job Analysis and revising job descriptions, Job Evaluation and Skills Audit; Qualification equivalence among others;
- Supervises the Human Resource Assistants in order to provide guidance, coaching and support of the HR Assistants for effective and efficient delivery of HR services. Holds staff members accountable with clear objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Human Resources and Management Services or the Director of Human Resources and Administration from time to time.
<a href="https://www.COMESA.int/human-resource-officer-p2/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st July, 2022.