- Company: Energy Regulation Board (ERB)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ENERGY REGULATION BOARD
Job Title: PROJECT ASSISTANT (X1)
ERB Grade: Five (5)
Reports To: National Coordinator-Fuel Marking Project
The Energy Regulation Board (ERB) is a statutory body established under the Energy Regulation Act to regulate the energy sector by licensing undertakings and ensuring consumers receive a quality service at an affordable price while ensuring a reasonable rate of return to the energy utilities. The ERB now seeks to recruit a dynamic and suitably qualified person to fill the position of Project Assistant under the Fuel Marking Project.
To provide effective and efficient administrative support services to the Fuel Marking Project in order to facilitate smooth operations and ensure project deliverables.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the National Coordinator-Fuel Marking Project with the day to day running of the Project.
- Work collaboratively with National Coordinator and the Zonal Managers to maximise productivity and efficiency
- Coordinate preparation of budgets and work plans.
- Monitor the budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
- Monitor the implementation of work plan activities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Scheduling and preparation of meetings and maintaining records of meetings for the information of management.
- Coordinate the activities of the project team and the marking company,
- Compile and maintain transport and insurance records and follow up on insurance daims
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the superior.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Collaborative working style and team player attitude
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to team success
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously .
- Able to thrive in a high volume, deadline-driven work environment.
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
Applicants must submit hard copies of their application letter, current Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of relevant academic and professional qualifications no later than Friday, 27 May, 2022 addressed to
The Acting Director General
Energy Regulation Board
Plot No. 9330, Danny Pule Road
P.O. Box 37631
Submissions by email will NOT be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.