Position: Loan Consultants
The following will be your key responsibilities.
1. Scout, market, engage potential clients.
2. Build own clientele.
3. Perform initial appraisals and evaluation of loan applicants by thoroughly examining their applications.
4. Assess creditworthiness through background checks and vetting loan applicants to establish
eligibility to get credit facilities.
5. Cultivate trustworthy referral networks with existing clients.
6. Suggest alternate channels to sell Whence Services.
7. Forge trust based relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
8. Work within established regulations and adhere to all legal requirements at all times.
– Full grade 12 Certificate with credits or above in both English and Mathematics.
– Tertiary education with a minimum of a certificate in any given field.
– A good grasp of Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under minimum supervision.
– Must have the mettle to meet tight deadlines and exhibit calmness and
composure under pressure.
– Experience in any industry is an added advantage.
– Must be at least twenty (20) years or above.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING;
1. Away from academics, what have you personally or professionally achieved against the odds that makes you
proud of yourself?
2. Write about a time you personally intervened in a situation, either at group, family, institution or organizational
level to avert making serious losses, damage or a major adverse outcome.
3. Write about a moment you needed to show resilience of character to overcome a major huddle or achieve your
objectives by sticking to your position and achieved the required results.
4. Write about a transformational product, service or proposal you made at your workplace, or business that completely transformed your organisation.
NOTE: Your essay should not be more than 400 words.