- Company: Umoyo Natural Health
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Umoyo is searching for a motivated Accounts Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare Daily Cash and Sales Variance Reports in Excel
- Process Sales Invoices and capture sales receipts in Pastel
- Participate in Shop and Warehouse stock takes
- Undertake and ensure that Stocktake variance reconciliations are conducted
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivables Management system is accurate and up to date at all times
- Conduct Sales receipts and Bank Reconciliations
- Ensuring that all operational vehicles have fuel and the fuel account funded.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Must have atleast a Credit in Mathematics
- Professional Qualifications /Skills level (ZICA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Should be thorough, accurate and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field
- Registered member of ZICA
- Excellent Computer skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- A strong, proactive team worker
- Flexible and enthusiastic
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 24th June, 2022.