Bureau Veritas Group is a multi-disciplinary organization founded in 1828, now with a presence in more than 700 locations across 140 countries around the world.
Bureau Veritas Zambia was incorporated in 2015, with offices in Lusaka, Kitwe, and Ndola.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas helps its clients with compliance checks to improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure, and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas Zambia is requires services of a sales manager. As sales manager you will establish, implement, and maintain effective sales strategies and support the Business unit managers toward achievement of Bureau Veritas Sales objectives
- Bachelors degree in sales and Marketing with a bias in sales or equivalent
- A minimum of five (7) years traceable experience in Sales & Marketing Roles
- Good Organisation Knowledge of Bureau Veritas
- Ability to initiate and follow through until completion of activities
- Proven B2B experience with traceable references
- Basics Computer skills
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Proven organisational skills and a team player
- Safety conscious
- Strategy, Business Development, Market Analysis,
- Tender and proposal experience
- Understanding of the trade supply chain
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Maintain a presentable and professional self-image
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of TIC’s (Testing, Inspection and Certification) will be an added advantage
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and support the Business unit managers toward achievement of Bureau Veritas Sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management and budget control
- Proactively identify changes in healthcare, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments to address key business issues and opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bureauveritas.com.