- Company: LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
COMPLIANCE OFFICER x 1 – LUSAKA
- Develop and implement programmes for the prevention of money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation or any other serious offence relating to money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation
- Develop internal policies, procedures and controls to fulfil obligations in (i) above.
Receiving and vetting suspicious transaction reports (STR) and currency transaction reports (CTR) from staff
- Ongoing training for staff to make them aware of the laws relating AML/CFT or proliferation or any other serious offence relating to money laundering, financing of terrorism or proliferation
- Conduct quarterly AML/CFT institutional risk assessments and submit reports to Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Staying abreast of changes in applicable banking and finance legislation and adjusting policies and processes as necessary to reflect such obligations
- Ascertaining compliance risks and proposing mechanisms for mitigating them
- Familiarity with current international and national industry practices and professional standards
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls vis a vis Anti Money Laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accountancy or Law from a recognised University
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer in a reputable financial institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Senior Management as Compliance Officer
- Experience in Risk Management at Senior Management level
- Personal attributes should include integrity and reliability; must be astute, versatile, self-driven and well-motivated.
Kindly submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org