- Company: AB Bank Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
AB Bank Zambia is the market leader in the provision of financial services to Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises. AB Bank is a member of the Access Holding network, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We are a digital champion in the financial industry through our own mobile wallet – eTumba.
The Administration Department is looking for a suitable candidate to be based in Lusaka to join their team. The successful candidate amongst other responsibilities will oversee overall branch administration and ensure exceptional customer service.
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Ensure efficient management of records
- Fleet management
- Inventory management
- General Branch Administration
- Provide exceptional customer service
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should be:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, accounting, economics or finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft package, i.e. Excel and Word
- 1 – 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Strong Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
Closing Date : 15th August, 2022.