- Company: Impact Network
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
To build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers with the aim of selling the Bank’s products to corporate institutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
- Identifying and developing conglomerates banking relationships.
- Ensuring proper documentation throughput the credit application and availment process.
- Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
- Respond promptly and satisfactorily to customer’s daily request and complaints.
- Prepare weekly and monthly statistics/performance reports for management use.
- Monitoring of the customer’s main account regularly.
- Reconciling all transactions on customer’s accounts where and when necessary.
- Assist with the processing of customer’s letters of credit and invisible transactions.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities.
- Maintain comprehensive database of the customers operational records including the existing and prospective customer data.
Required Key Knowledge and Competencies;
- Must exhibit drive, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable
- knowledge of the business environment
- knowledge of Internal Processes and policies of the bank
- Good understanding of financial services sector
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation & Analytical skills
- Product Development
- Leadership skills
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in a business related field from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better.
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of three(3) years related relevant work experience in a bank.
The closing date for receiving applications is 10th August 2022.