The Technology Solutions Architect will provide support to both the Technical Division and Sales divisions and will be responsible for consultancy, design and commercial documentation. Technical writing skills would be required. The person will work closely with the various departments to ensure that the designs are functional, and solution driven. Financial review of projects in close co-operation with the Integrated Solutions Manager and CST lead.
1. Lead and drive the development of the integrated solutions in line with the company’s strategic and business plans and values, working closely and collaboratively with the other Division Directors or Managers to assist in the delivery of cohesive, high quality, high impact projects;
2. Work with the Senior Management Team to assess and evaluate the company’s technical needs with respect to impact and effectiveness of projects, and company development.
3. Design, document, advise and assist on all projects within agreed upon budgets, timelines and standards including technical and financial proposals.
4. Participate in procurement by providing technical support to the tendering and selection process of any requirements in support of a project; Maintain strict compliance with the company procurement policy;
5. Work with the management team in the development of the Company’s overall Integrated Solutions Strategy and seek to positively influence the progression and growth of the Integrated Solutions division;
6. Responsible for production of strategic security and engineering deliverables, drawings, documentation, reports, and presentation materials. This covers Security Strategy Reports, Security Audits, Security Risk Assessments, BMS Systems design, Fire detection & suppression systems design, Security Operations Reports (CCTV, ACS etc.);
7. Maintain ownership of deliverables, Concept Design Reports & Drawings, Scheme Design Reports & Drawings, Network Topology Design & Drawings, Detailed Design Reports & Drawings, Engineering Calculations (including Power, UPS, Network, Bandwidth, and Storage ), BoM and BoQ Reports;
8. Work with the Commercial team and support in business development activities by identifying new leads and opportunities;
9. Represent the Company during consultations with client representatives, government agencies and industry associates connected to specific projects;
10. Enforce compliance to set laws, regulations and customer requirements governing
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, design, IT, electronics or similar is essential
• Professional qualification in design technology, engineering, security and risk management or any related field.
• Minimum ten (10) years technical experience in the same industry with at least five (5) years’ in the infrastructure / facilities security sector at a management level.
• Specialist knowledge in retail / residential, corporate, commercial and diplomatic alarm systems and alarm response to include integration with home automation, security / fire control and building management systems.
• Demonstrable experience of large scale and complex technology security solutions in at least 3 key sectors e.g. Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Large Commercial Buildings, Education Sector, New Builds / Mixed Use Development Projects, Health Care, Retail & Financial Services.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Intermediate user in CAD and / or REVIT experience essential.
To apply for this job please visit priconsultants.com.