- Maintain accurate and up to date HR date of all employees
- design and implement effective performance management systems as well as handle disciplinary issues
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and performance appraisals of all employees
- Ensure complaince with all statory and regulatory bodies.
- Full grade 12 certificate and diploma in Human Resource
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Managemen
- At least 3 yesrs professional experience in Human Resource Management
- Ability to speak Chinese language
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 30th November, 2022.