Position Title 6: Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport goods, materials and sometimes staff securely and in a timely manner to areas where they are needed or as instructed by supervisor/manager
- Ensure that vehicles are in road worthy condition and cleaned both interior and exteriod.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound before departing
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Follow all road regulations and safety standards
- Maintain ongoing communication with supervisor
- Any other duties as delegated by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in driving different types of vehicles.
- Previous experience working in an automotive retail environment will be an added advantage
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Valid driver’s license of not less than 5 years
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Please send your application and CV to the undersigned not later than 19th November 2022 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
****Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted****
Get Notifications Faster by: