- To co-ordinate and implement the Human Resources Administrative policies and Reward Administration.
The incumbent shall be responsible:
- Support the HRM in the implementation of human resources management as per business plan
- Be the first point of contact as HR Relationship officer for all departments
- Prepares staff contracts and ensures that they are compliant with both MSL policies and Statutory requirements
- Administrate the digital HR system and maintain orderly records of all personnel both digitally and physically and provide reports for management decisions
- Works with HRM to ensure communication is cascaded to all staff on human resources issues
- Carry out recruitment, induction, performance appraisals, contract compliance, renewals and exits
- Manages MSL payroll inputs
- Supports the development and implementation of the Occupational Health & safety management system including ; risk management, incident management & injury management.
- Carry out staff training needs assessment, coordinate and evaluate staff learning, training and development programs in line with the MSL Talent development Manual
- To administer staff leave and allowances
- To conduct exit interviews and suggest remedial measures if any
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource
- Must be a registered member of ZIHRM
- At least 3 years traceable experience preferably in a busy HRD set up
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality;
- Should be honest and reliable
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ready to work out side working hours.
- Good Organizational Ability
- Selected individuals will be based in Chembe, Luapula province.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- All application to be sent before Friday, 25 November 2022