Mukuba Pension Trust (MPT) Registered Trustees is an Occupational Scheme established in April 1982 as an umbrella fund to administer and manage pensions for employees from various Employers. Mukuba Pension Trust is based in Kitwe, Copperbelt Province with other offices in Ndola and Solwezi.
We hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
1. Assistant Information Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
To offer business support, business continuity/disaster recovery plan activities, systems security procedures, patch management and day to day user support activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The office holder shall be expected to effectively undertake the following;
1. Provide first line software, hardware/network support and helpdesk services for users in order resolve their issues.
2. Undertake the installation of network infrastructure in order to provide network and communication services availability.
3. Monitoring of access to ICT systems security in order to safeguard the integrity of the data and prevent unauthorized access.
4. Provision of internet connectivity in order to enhance efficient operation of the Fund.
5. Preparation and maintenance of database systems to ensure highest levels of data security, integrity and availability.
6. Installation and maintenance of ICT hardware into meet end-user requirements.
7. Installation of ICT software and to facilitate service provision.
8. Implementation and enforcement of ICT Policies, procedures and upholding of all Service Level Agreements
9. Update the Active Directory Domain Services at all times.
10. Capacity building for end-users in order to enable them utilise various ICT systems in performing their work.
The candidate should possess the following;
i. Practical knowledge of Local Area Networks
ii. Virtual Private Networks and Wide Area Networks,
iii. In-depth understanding and operational knowledge of Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems,
iv. Thorough knowledge of structured cabling and civil works in line with prevailing safety standards,
v. Practical knowledge of Disaster Recovery and data backup operations,
vi. Practical knowledge of CCTV Networks,
vii. Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Oracle Database Systems,
viii. Working knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software, knowledge of Accounting packages,
ix. Knowledge of Pension Systems will be an added advantage
Qualifications and Experience
i. Full Grade Twelve Certificate
ii. Minimum of Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable institution
iii. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent will be an added advantage
iv. Minimum of two (2) years of practical work experience in a similar role
If meeting all the above qualifications and requirements and interested, please send application letters, Curriculum Vitae with three (03) traceable references (with referee’s email addresses and contact numbers) and copies of relevant academic/professional credentials, including the current contact mobile/telephone number/s to the address below or email to:
Clearly indicate in the subject line the Job applied for and merge all attachments into a single pdf document.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Mukuba Pension Trust,
P.O. Box 23570,
Closing date: 7 December, 2022.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.