JOB ADVERT – OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Operations Administrator. This role reports to the Production Manager and will be based in Siavonga.
The Operations Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations Department which consists of Raw Materials, Production, Finished Goods, Engineering and Safety.
- Consolidating and circulating daily stock reports.
- Capturing daily production data into Navision BC 365.
- Conducting material reconciliations and reporting any variances to the Production Manager.
- Preparing and submitting ops reports to management for planning purposes.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Management of waste and ensuring good housekeeping of the plant.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and the AAZ filing system.
- Circulating PODs and weighbridge tickets on a daily basis.
- Participating in daily, weekly and monthly stock takes and assisting with variance investigations.
- Developing SOPs and Work Instructions for the raw materials and finished goods respectively.
- Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE).
- Diploma/Degree in Production and Operations Management or a related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the feed milling industry.
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 9th December 2022.