HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (01) Lusaka Office – Two Years Contract
We are looking to recruit a self -motivated Human Resource and Administration Officer to implement HR policies, staff development and create an enabling robust staff working environment. The main task is to manage and oversee HR functions across the board and support the update of current policies that ensure high productivity, fairness and equitable compensation. The HRO will be responsible for staff contract management, talent identification, and solving any staff grievances applying the human resource policy.
Reports to Executive Director.
Qualifications, Minimum Skills and Experience required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource and Management or Public Administration or any related field.
- At least three years of experience in Human Resources or capacity building in the non-profit sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zambian labour laws.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management will be added advantage
- He/She must be a registered member of Human resource and management body in Zambia.
Applicants should submit a covering one paged letter detailing how their skills, qualifications and experience match the minimum requirements outlined above, together with a CV (maximum 4 pages) and the full contact details of at least 3 professional referees, one of which should include current employer, where applicable and the expected salary a must.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 10th January 2023 at 17:00 hrs (Local time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please submit applications, quoting Ref: HRO, to the Executive Director, Afya Mzuri, Plot 441a/361 Kasangula Road, Roma Manchinchi Road, P.O. Box 51232, Lusaka using E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (ONLY Applications through the provided email address will be accepted).