A transport company based in Kitwe is hiring for the position of ASSISTANT TO OPERATIONS. To Assist in managing overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of drivers on the trip and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
bachelor degree on transportation/logistics, Certificate in logistics
2 years’ related work experience in transport
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Implement, enforce policies and procedures including safety procedures policies
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with safety procedures
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are drivers issues related to break down, accidents and any other problem on the trip etc
- Communicate drivers’ issues with management team
- Work closely with the workshop and stores departments to facilitate maintenance of trucks
If interested kindly email the application letter cv and educational documents.
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.