EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12
- Experience in the warehouse
- Diploma in CIPS or CILT
- Coordinate invoices from the invoicing clerk and facilitate order assembling according to warehouse delivery schedule with consent of Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure that all scheduled orders are ready for pre- loading by 14:00 hours every day for on time delivery the following day and delivered within 48 hours from the scheduled day for Local customers and 72 hours for out-of-town orders.
- Work hand in hand with the other warehouse team to ensure efficiency in the order picking process to facilitate timely loading as instructed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Coordinate the receipt of POD’s and ensure they are timely filled.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / CAPABILITIES
- Good communication skills and able to read.
- Team player and mature
- Flexibility and able to follow instructions.
- Physically fit and energetic
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: January 29, 2023
Get Notifications Faster by: