- Development of the Website Platform
- Minimum one year of experience in PHP & CSS
- Must have hands-on experience in customizing the WP and WP Plugin
- Knowledge of HTML5 bootstrap CSS to work on responsive.
- Help architect, design, and implement efficient and reusable complex
- websites using WordPress and OpenCart CMS.
- Enhance and maintain key application and data integration points for a public-facing site with a focus on publishing activities, consumer experience, and module integrations.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Understand cPanel & Cloud web control panels
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Experience working within social media marketing tools such as Canva
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies.
- Fluency in navigating analytics tools, including Facebook Business
- Manager, Insights, Ads Managers, Google Analytics, etc
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 12th February, 2023.
Get Notifications Faster by: