PASTRY COOK X01 MUNALI NICKLE MINE
PURPOSE: Assisting the Pastry Chef to overseeing the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the Kitchen and supervision of staff in the overall production of food.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of a certificate in pastry production or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Must have good knowledge of international Pastries.
- Must have a complete education as a Pastry Chef.
- Must have basic school education.
- Must have at least 2 years of practical experience in Pastry in a hotel or restaurant.
- Must be able to deal with quality control, and production control.
The specific duties of the Pastry Cook will be as set out below but not limited to:
- The guidelines and requests from Management must be followed in the most efficient way.
- The Pastry Cook should be constantly aware of stock levels and stock
- quality of all Pastry and Bakery items.
- Check and ensure that all Pastry products are consistently prepared at the highest quality standard.
- The entire food production of the Pastry is the direct responsibility of the Pastry Cook.
- He/she is to use the standardized recipes and presentation photos as a guide line.
- The Pastry Cook is directly responsible together with the Pastry Chef, to ensure all his direct subordinates are fully aware of company standards concerning food production, food presentation, food handling, controlling procedures and the vessel sanitation and health program.
If you meet the above criteria, email your Application Letter and curriculum vitae with all necessary qualifications to Rmabuku@tsebo.com not later than 7th February, 2023 Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To know more about our companies please go to www.atsgroup.net