Company Location: Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara
Exotic, luxurious and indigenous. Anantara’s unique destinations cater for everything from a relaxing city break to an extravagant once in a lifetime journey. Exciting opportunities bring Anantara’s heart-felt hospitality and sense of discovery to destinations across Asia and the Middle East.
As a Sous Chef, you will be reporting to the Executive Sous Chef. As such you must be intimately familiar with all the activities involved in kitchen operations and be prepared to step in and cover all eventualities if called upon. You will need to be able to prepare and cook a wide range of international dishes, including French, Italian, and fusion cooking. The Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules. Additionally you will help with menu planning, inventory control, and supply management.
• College certificate / diploma in Hotel Management or related culinary qualification
• At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience
• Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills
Full grade twelve school certificate
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th February, 2023.