We are looking for a Transport & Logistics Officer at Lubilo Express Couriers to be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all delegated transportation matters in the organisation. This includes customer service, managing budgets, organising schedules and routes, ensuring that all fleet are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Route investigation, load scheduling and planning for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all fleet operators are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Overseeing the tracking system
- Provide on demand reports
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs, allocating fuel and ensuring all fleet is serviced
Qualification and Requirements:
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- BA degree in transport and logistics, business administration, marketing or its equivalent
- Good report writing and supervision skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Critical Thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Must be computer literate
- High professional ethics and proficiency
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert will close on 1st February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.