One of our clients in the hardware sector is looking for an electrical mechanic that will maintain, test and repair electrical apparatus. An ideal candidate must have the knowledge to solve electrical and must be very hands on with their work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Repair electrical machinery ie: Compressor, Water motor, Lawnmowers, etc
- Connects electrical systems to provide electricity to the machinery.
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replace or recondition shafts, bearings, commutators and other components
- Perform static or dynamic balancing of armatures or rotors by welding, brazing or soldering electrical connections and by aligning and adjusting parts
- Test repaired motors, transformers, or other electrical apparatus to ensure proper performance
- Perform some machining to recondition or modify shafts, commutators or other parts
- Perform on-site servicing repair and other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have atleast 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electricians license required
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.
Get Notifications Faster by: