JOB ALERT – Regional Operations Manager
G Force Security wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of Regional Security Operations Manager.
- Deliver Quality Security Services to our Clients at all costs.
- Manage multiple teams of Security officers and Supervisors.
- Plan, coordinate and manage daily Operations.
- Acting as the Incident Inquiry Official, conduct inquiries to establish the pertinent facts and circumstances surrounding incidents of security concern.
- Enforce security rules and safety standards, as outlined by corporate policies and procedures, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Write reports and document patrol officer activities.
- Administer payroll reports within the established guidelines and deadlines
- Verify incoming personnel security clearance status
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities.
- Conduct daily review of operational activities (Deployment, training, e.t.c)
- 3 years of relevant job experience managing multi-facility physical security operations Management skills.
- Extensive experience in Law/Military Enforcement, industrial security, investigation,
- Public relations and Managerial background is required.
- Should be physically and mentally Fit
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Business/Relevant Qualification
- Drivers license
Send your handwritten application letters to
or Deliver to Plot 48 Matandiko Street, PHI, Lusaka.
Applications should be sent before 26/06/2023
For further info
Contact information: 0964 554 554 / 0975 188 898