- Technical assistance.
- Training to staff and partners on monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools .
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of monitoring and evaluation best practices and trends and contribute to the development of new methodologies and tools for the ministry.
- Manage SHN Microsoft account and keep all devices updated.
- Create new Dropbox, Microsoft, and Gmail accounts for new staff.
- Train new staff on how to use Dropbox and how to scan clearly, and labeled according to SHN labeling protocol.
- Keep current records of all technology including disclaimers and which staff have devices Progress reporting.
- Prepare progress reports monthly including analysis of trends, successes, challenges, and recommendations for improvements to the Executive team.
- Develop and maintain databases, data, data visualization tools, and other data management systems for monitoring and reporting purposes of the organization
- Design and implement data quality assessments and data verification exercises to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data collection and management.
- Conduct quantitative and or/ qualitative data collection, management, and analysis using statistical software and other relevant tools (e.g Google Suit and software). Collaborate with volunteers and within SHN teams in the development of maintenance and implementation of data collection procedures across all SHN programs.
- Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Degree in Social Science
- Degree in International Development
Closing Date : 10th October, 2023.