1. Develop a reasonable tax plan for the company based on familiarity with national and local tax laws and policies;
2.Formulate tax strategies to maximize the company’s tax benefit plan, and provide professional tax advice for senior management’s business strategies and investment decisions
3.Handle various tax registrations, tax declarations and other tax-related work.
4.Plan and supervise the company’s customs declaration affairs, reduce the total cost of the company’s export customs declaration of goods, and be responsible for tax refunds. Management of annual inspections and other matters;
5.Responsible for reviewing all tax information and documents submitted externally;
6.Strictly review various tax vouchers to ensure the company’s legitimate interests;
7.Research various tax issues and provide tax consulting for company business operations;
8.Provide business training and guidance to subordinates, learn new tax systems and terms, and continuously improve the business capabilities of department employees.
1. 10+ years of relevant work experience，35-42 years old prefered.
2. Bachelor degree or above, with relevant professional knowledge in Finance Management; diploma is acceptable if candidate have rich experience in finance management.
3. Familiar with Zambian tax laws (Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, WHT, etc.).
4. Familiar with manufacturing tax planning.
5. Working experience in accounting firms such as Deloitte, KPMG, PwC is a plus.
6. Full ACCA/CIMA/CA Zambia or its equivalent,A member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
December 3, 2023