Private Jobs in Zambia : Stores Officer
- Company: Private
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY based in Lusaka is seeking to employ a stores officer. we import/receive new stock on a usual basis and We are looking for a person with documented experience (at least 3 years) as a stock controller from a reputable company
- IT and programming, filing and maintaining of database, mastering excel/numbers, knowledge to basic accounts
- Maintain and update our database for stock control purposes.
- Registering of new stock and new items, stock adjustments and price adjustments.
- Prepare and register stock sent to our sites and our branch in Kitwe.
- Controlling stock levels and notify management when we reach re-order level on key items.
- Weekly physical stock count and adjustments
- Daily filing of delivery notes.
- Maintaining daily office routines.
- Personal Skills: Independent, self-driven, responsible, flexible, open minded, able to work in a team and dependable.
- Merits: 12th grade,minimum (certificate in stock management) maximum (diploma in the same field).
How to Apply
Submit your CV’s and details to this Email :