Role and Responsibilities
The IT Support personnel’s responsibilities will include network devices, hardware equipment, applications and platforms.
1. Installing and maintenance of CCTV Equipment a must
2. Resolving hardware, software and networking issues for computers and peripherals.
3. Ensure each work station has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and any additional specialized equipment
4. Replacing old computers with new computers; data and settings migration from old computers to new computers; and scheduling appointments
5. Setting up computers with all necessary hardware and software components, and create their profiles (install printers, setup outlook email, contact synchronization, bookmarks etc.)
6. Logging and keeping good records of Inventory and computer supplies
7. Support the operation of computer peripherals such as scanners, printers, switches, wireless routers, and biometric devices.
8. Follow up with staff to ensure issue has been resolved
9. Handle security issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Minimum Diploma in computer science or equivalent
2. At least 2-years work experience
3. Excellent IT skills required
4. Candidate can work with minimal supervision and demonstrate superior team skills
5. This person must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment
6. Ability to multi-task
7. Exceptional verbal and written communications are needed
8. Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
9. Proven ability to effectively and efficiently research complex technical problems using the internet, written literature, vendor support and colleagues.
10. Effective prioritization skills
1. Cover Letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Grade 12 results
4. Academic Transcripts
deadline: 4th September 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com