an international NGO active in humanitarian aid and development cooperation is implementing a project with the title Multi-sectoral interventions to prevent the spread and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic in Western Province and Lusaka, Zambia. The project aims at strengthening public health responses and improving community awareness, to contain the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and mitigating its impact.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for designing and running awareness campaign on COVID-19 prevention in the project targeted areas.
- Design messaging on COVID-19 prevention in collaboration with Ministry of Health and other project partners
- Coordinate production of awareness and branding materials
- Coordinate recruitment, capacity building and facilitation of community awareness campaign conducted by community based volunteers
- Design and coordinate media campaign and community campaign in public places such as schools, churches, markets and bus stops
- Strong motivation and commitment to the work
- Minimum of Bachelor university degree in public relations, communications or other relevant discipline; advanced degree is an asset
- Proven track of experience in public relations and/ or media campaign and/ or awareness campaign at least 3 years
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with CSOs and community-level actors, stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Excellent English language skills
- Working experience in the non-profit or in an international organization an asset
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills, flexibility, time-management, ability to work under stress and in difficult conditions
- Basic knowledge of financial management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to work in accordance with the Caritas Code of Ethics
Starting date: October 2020
Ending date: December 2020
Caritas Czech Republic is an equal opportunity and treatment employer and provides all the employees a work environment free from any form of discrimination based on race, colour, gender, nationality, age, religion and creed, disability. Furthermore, Caritas Czech Republic provide employees with a safe environment with zero tolerance of sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other unethical behaviour in the workplace.
Duty station: Mongu with travel to Lusaka
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of detailed CV (max 3 pages) and motivation letter (1 page) by the, 30 October 2020, 17:00 to the following email address: email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please use the following subject in your email/post: Campaign Manager
For the title of cover letter and curriculum vitae, follow this wording:
Surname, Name, Campaign Manager – Mongu– curriculum vitae
Surname, Name, Campaign Manager – Mongu– cover letter