Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (hereinafter referred as ZCCZ Ltd), is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, Chapter 388 of the Laws of Zambia with its offices located in Chambishi and Lusaka East MFEZs.
ZCCZ Development Ltd. is the developer of ZCCZ, which is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and recruitment of foreign investment. ZCCZ is fully committed and dedicated to the promotion of economic development and employment creation among the indigenous Zambians through its huge investment. The Company intends to extend its business to Haulage and Freight Logistics services.
Job Title: Truck Driver
People that meet the following responsibilities and qualifications are eligible to apply
- Drive to the designated destination for customer products deliveries within the stipulated deadlines.
- Analyses delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain a schedule to ensure goods/products are received in a timely and professional manner.
- Reports any accidents or damages/ injuries for supervisors’ immediate interventions.
- Loads and unloads goods/products from trucks and trailers to meet the client’s requirements.
- Maintains driving log, prepares vehicle performance forms, complete daily paperwork and notifies superiors about any major repairs and maintenance to ensure vehicle durability and availability at all time.
- Receives work instructions and proceeds to conduct physical checks as well as pre-start procedures on the assigned vehicle to determine the roadworthiness.
- Carries out good housekeeping activities to maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Full grade twelve certificate Education
- 28-45 years old
- 3 years’ experience with a safe driving record.
- Good knowledge of English language
- PSV driver’s license (scanned colour)
- Release letter from the previous employer
- Resent figure print police report
- Holder of a National Registration Card (NRC)
- Napsa registered member with a social security number
- Candidates with Experience in a logistic company as a truck driver will be given priority.
Applications that meet the above should send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted..
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com