- Company: North Western Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The North Western Water Supply and Sewerage Company Limited (NWWSSCL) is a commercial utility, providing water and sanitation services in the North – Western Province. The Company has a vision of “striving for excellence in water supply and sanitation”. It is value driven and performance oriented and since inception in the year 2000 has been among the top performing utilities. NWWSSCL is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to recruit high profile, self-motivated, innovative, honest, committed, adequately qualified and appropriately experienced persons to fill the following vacant position in a challenging environment. The Company operates in eight (8) Districts.
1.0 Title: Water Quality Assurance Assistant x 1
Reporting: To Water Quality Assurance Team Leader
Main duties and responsibilities
- Receives and documents reference records for internal and external samples brought to the Lab for testing.
- Carry out internal Quality controls from sampling to analysis.
- Carry out routine and non-routine Physio-Chemical and Microbiological analysis of water and waste water for all districts.
- Preparation of reagents and standards.
- Carry out Calibration of all laboratory equipment.
- Carry out all works in line with standard operating procedure.
- Ensure that all Water Quality records are kept.
Qualifications and/ or skills
- Full Grade twelve (12) School Certificate with at least five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English language and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology from recognized Institution or Equivalent.
- One year experience in water and sanitation Laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Should be between 23 and 35 years of age.
Female Applicants are equally encouraged to apply
Applications accompanied by copies of Certificates, Curriculum Vitae, day time contact telephone number(s) and at least three traceable referees should reach the undersigned not later than Wednesday 31st March 2021.
Email: address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
P O Box 110184