- Company: Yalelo Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Yalelo is seeking an energetic and driven HR Business Partner to with executive leadership to determine business needs and collaborate with HR (including external recruiters) to help meet these needs.
Our ideal candidate should strong business knowledge, comprehensive understand and will ideally, have specific experience in the FMCG industry sector. You will with the Leadership Team to understand the business’ strategies and translate these into strategies for a positive employee experience and to foster retention of the ‘best fit’ talent, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
Ultimately, you should be able to support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Lusaka and will require regular travel around the country.
The Right-Fit candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing and anticipating human resources-related needs
- Developing and nurturing partnerships through human resources to build a connected workforce
- Maintaining awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and progress against meeting the annual strategy of the business units, maintaining alignment and integration with the HR purview
- Providing advisory counsel to management and guidance when appropriate
- Analyzing data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Collaborating with colleagues in the human resources division to develop overarching and tailored policies, programs, and solutions
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees and interpreting human resources policy to company management
- Finding ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
Our HRBP should have:
- Demonstrated experience in an HR and/or related role
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Analytical, interpretative and problem solving skills
- Effective ICT and analytical skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Closing Date : 4th June, 2021.