- Company: TopFloor Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Our client in the health sector that supports eye care around the world is looking to hire a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
- Execute and implement the Monitoring framework and plan by working with cross functional teams and departments.
- Develop monthly transition reports for the internal Zambia team and quarterly reporting to the regional team by working and consulting the US teams as well as the Zambia teams
- Ensure the monitoring framework is adjusted as appropriate
- Empower key hospital staff to develop, implement and monitoring strategies that will deliver all KPI targets and strategies developed for the sustainability model to succeed
- Transfer skills to the hospital staff to identify and implement marketing and awareness strategies to drive traffic to the vision centres.
- Transfer skills to in-country Hospital Staff to ensure transition of duties in a phased manner
- Build capacity in key hospital staff to understand and ensure adherence to all policies, procedures, and behaviours in the Operations Manual.
- Conduct field visits to the transitioning VCs’ implementation sites according to the transition guidelines
- Analyze changes in KPI indicator data of vision centers that are transitioning and submit transitioning performance reports to document the transitioning path/process.
- Be alert to developments in ministry of health in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies that promote alignment to the changes for sustainability.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in data management in view of the transitioning objective to full ownership by partner (work on compatibility)Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the entire project team and Partners.
- Oversee the conduct of baseline surveys and any other research studies by outside consultants
- Participate actively in programme planning process and budgeting of the project
- Relationship and partnership management with all stakeholders at all levels
- Assist with planning and monitoring of all outreach and utilization plans
- Experience with working with government projects
- Degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics, economics or related field or Diploma with over 5 years relevant experience
- Proven record of Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least 3 years work experience in Project planning processes, performance management, monitoring and evaluation in an NGO project environment
- Worked in the Development field, health care will be an added bonus
- Understanding of Programme management
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications
- Proven skills in critical thinking, assessment and analysis
- Excellent communication, team building and training skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in and outside the organization
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation
- Being in possession of a driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject before 01st June, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.