- Company: Ilondola Farms Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chipembi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia
Ilondola Farms is a growing small to medium entity looking for a serious and dedicated person to join our team. We are currently looking for a Farm Manager to run our operations in Chipembi, Chisamba. The ideal candidate should be passionate, proactive, honest & have integrity. He/She should have an eye for excellence and be knowledgeable in Agriculture.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a Degree or Diploma in Agriculture from a reputable institution with 3 to 5 years industry related experience. Speciality in Crop Science, Animal Husbandry, and Aquaculture will be an added advantage.
- Experience in livestock farming of Cattle, Sheep and Goats, Fish Farming, Field/Horticulture crops – including animal fodders & pastures, drip irrigation integrated with fertilization
- Demonstrated agriculture economics, SMME – Commercial farming – (profit mindset and costs conscious)
- Demonstrated competency in Project Planning, Management and Report writing, with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Must be computer proficient – Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Well mannered and mature
- In possession of a Valid Drivers license
- Veterinary Association of Zambia Membership will be an added advantage
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 22nd July, 2021.