- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
HEAD – CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT
S/he will perform the responsibility of:
- Coordinating and supervising bankwide credit risk assessments, control processes, activities and implementation.
- ·Formulating / oversee implementation of bankwide robust credit policy/ procedures that are sensitive and responsive to fast changing economies.
- Ensure timely generation of financial information essential to inform management decision making.
- Formulating credit strategies aligned with the bank’s vision, mission and corporate goals.
- Supervise credit appraisals and analysis processes by ensuring appropriate controls are adhered to.
- Review all credit facility reports for completeness and accuracy for credit renewal and make recommendations on risk rating and adequacy of securities.
- Authorize credit applications within limits and guidelines stipulated
- Ensure thorough audit of credit facilities and files for compliance with condition precedents for such credit provisions.
- Provide the bank with up-to-date industry review as input for credit assessment along industry lines
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managing Director.
- A good first degree in finance, economics or business administration and/or MBA, CFA or other risk related designations desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management.
- Banking Operations ( Domestic & International Operations)
- Credit analysis / appraisal
- Loans administration / account management
- Investment / portfolio management
- Financial analysis / interpretation
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
The closing date for accepting applications is 19th July, 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org