- Company: VITALITE Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We prides ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company. According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
- We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress;
- We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to fully express ourselves;
- Everyone is encouraged to create positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
- According to an independent survey (run by global gender advisory firm, Value for Women in February 2021):
- 94% of team members feel respected by their colleagues
- 97% of team members like our mission and purpose
- 86% of team members believe men and women have equal career opportunities here
- 94% of team members believe issues of sexual harassment are taken seriously here
- 89% of team members believe we encourage open and honest communications
Successful candidates for the Technical Representative role will
- Conduct consistently accurate and timely product repairs
- Produce high quality warranty reporting for our core suppliers
- Coach sales team members to improve their ability to troubleshoot product performance
- Produce complete, accurate and timely records of repair activities including receipt, assessments, fixing, testing and dispatch readiness
- Report to the Assistant Operations Coordinator
- FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- A Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of inventory management.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Proactive with consistently high attention to detail.
- Class B driver’s license.
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will be disqualified so please take care to ensure you’ve included everything.
Monday, 27th September, 2021