- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
To be responsible for the installation and repairs of all mining systems on site.
- Responsible for the repair and Optimization of the Mine’s Private Radio Network.
- Ensure timely management of all radio repeater stations on site – as well as installation, programming and repairing of all user equipment on site.
- Conduct repairs of the Mine’s Pit Rajant Mesh Network (Production Network).
- Ensure that all Repair and Installation of WENCO fleet management system on all Mining Hauling Machines are done on time.
- Installation and repair of Driver Safety System (DSS) on all Mining hauling machines.
- Repair of Avigilon CCTV systems around the Mine Site.
- In charge of repair and installation of Brigade systems on all Mining haul trucks.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve (Grade 12) School Certificate
- Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or Equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in communication systems
- Must be computer literate
- Valid driver’s License
- Exposure to DSSI / Brigade / Rajant / Mesh network will be an added advantage.
Closing Date : 6th October, 2021