- Company: Aller- Aqua
- Location: Zambia
- State: Siavonga
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
AAZ is seeking a highly analytical, hands on and meticulous Laboratory Technician with experience in the Laboratory. The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for monitoring and logging of feed quality parameters as well as communicating the trends to the Production department.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant
The Right Fit candidate will be responsible for;
- Analyzing of proximate composition of raw materials and feed
- Following Standard Operating Procedures of Quality Assurance Department
- Assisting Quality Team in gathering quality related data
- Analyzing of physical characteristics of feed
- Communication of results in written form (Excel and Internal Quality Management System)
- Communication of results in written and verbal form to superiors and the team
- Communication of the stock of consumables to Laboratory Supervisor in due time
- Ensuring proper storage of feed samples
- Ensuring maintenance and proper use of laboratory equipment
The Mechanical Fitter Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Technology, Food Science, Biochemistry, Agriculture (specialized in Animal/fish nutrition) or other related field.
- Two years’ experience in the laboratory (Agriculture/Aquaculture Industry) will be added as an advantage.
- Computer Literacy,
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken/Written)
- Ability to analyze samples with a high degree of repeatability
- Ability to Interact with colleagues and management with tact and diplomacy
- High level of integrity
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 28th October , 2021.