- Company: Portland Works Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
PORTLAND WORKDS Limited a Lusaka based company dealing with construction and general supply is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of a full time secretary/receptionist to be based in Lusaka central business area.
To perform a variety of basic secretarial duties, with a principal focus on key office reception functions, as well as basic and specialized office support tasks.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform key reception functions, answering phones and greeting visitors to the office: screen calls and visitors to determine nature of request or problem; refer to appropriate staff member; take messages; make appointments; take standard information for billing, administrative or other purposes; answer questions about company products and services, policies.
- Place calls as requested.
- Maintain various company records and files.
- Process various incoming and outgoing documents.
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Prepare outgoing mail.
- Regularly back-up and assist other staff members with various specialized Clerical tasks
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12, with good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience as a secretary/ receptionist will be an added advantage.
- SALARY K2500 1.
Send cv to the human resource officer at email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Closes 30th November, 2021.