With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Provide overall oversight on the implementation of the MMS project as per agreed work plan in the approved PD with Power of Nutrition.
- Manage and Support the development of detailed implementation plans and coordinate implementation of tools, models and other guidelines in line with core programme models.
- Manage quality and timely implementation and monitoring of the project to be within scope, time and budget.
- Ensure adequate tracking of project budget expenditure in line with KPIs and donor guidelines
- Ensure project implementation is in line with the Ministry of Health (MoH) standards and other National Strategies and guidelines on Maternal and Child Health multiple Micronutrient Supplements.
Coordination, integration and capacity building activities undertaken
- Provide support to field staff and ensure timely submission of Monthly, semi-annual and annual reports for efficient running of the project
- Support relationship building initiatives \ Integrated planning at various levels with staff, partners, government and other stakeholders for improved coordination of the project at various levels
- Work collaboratively with MOH, TDRC and other project stakeholders at facility and community level, in order to ensure smooth implementation and sustainability of the program, continued partnership and sharing best practice in various fields.
- Participate in National and provincial project level meetings, including amongst others PDCC, technical working group meetings(TWG)…ETC
- Ensure shared understanding of project deliverables by key stakeholders
- Ensure inclusion of key project indicators in all stages of DME process.
- Coordinate with the Monitoring and Evaluation officer to review nutrition reporting indicators and reporting tools/standards.
- Produce a consolidated annual/semi-annual National Report for sharing with other stakeholders.
- Support the documentation and dissemination of promising practices from WVZL operation areas for future programming.
- Support the development of data repository for the project for better knowledge management and utilization.
- 1. Support staff orientation in order to retain talent to deliver project interventions
- 2. Build capacity of technical staff through coaching and mentoring for increased/enhanced competency.
- 3. Manage performance of technical project staff for increased accountability
- 4. Support team and organisational learning to promote a culture of mutual respect amongst staff.
- 5. Supervision of quality implementation and prudent financial management on the project and undertake timely performance management
- Show spiritual maturity, integrity and energetic personality, through attendance of daily devotions and other spiritual nurture programmes.
- Other duties as designated by the Line Manager or his/her delegate
- Have a university degree or equivalent in Clinical Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Nutrition, or Social science (Masters in a related technical area preferred), (Midwifery or Obstetric and Gynecology will be an added advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project management with knowledge of project cycle management
- Experience in Program Management in a complex, international organization preferably NGO context
- Should have valid practicing License
- Must be registered with relevant professional bodies
- Additional Work Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage,
- Must have excellent communications, interpersonal, analytical, decision making, conflict management, negotiation, networking, liaison and donor engagement skills
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
- Experience in project design, implementation,
- Strong monitoring and evaluation and report writing skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and functional teams.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Closing Date : 30th December, 2022.