Temporary Marketing Officer (6 Months Contract)
Enko Education is looking for a superstar Marketing Officer for our school in Lusaka, Zambia. This is an opportunity to participate in the unique experience of founding a school and in developing a scalable model of international schools in Africa.
to lead the roll-out of our marketing actions and student recruitment strategy. This is an opportunity to help develop an innovative and unique model of international schools in Africa.
Application deadline: Monday, 06, February 2023 – 11:59 PM (CAT)
We are currently looking for a Marketing Officer to join our team in Lusaka, to contribute to all aspects of our student recruitment strategy. The duty of the Marketing Officer is to implement the marketing strategy and convince parents to enroll their children in our school..
Your scope of activity will include:
- Achieve the school student recruitment target:
- Design the marketing plan based on past actions and best practices
- Collect new contacts from potential parents by setting up different marketing actions: partnerships with primary schools or companies, recruitment of Enko ambassadors, field marketing actions
- Track these contacts through our CRM tool to lead them to registration
- Manage and participate in media campaigns and marketing events (promotional activities, press conferences, open days, exhibitions, visits, …)
- Contribute to the creation of marketing content
- Manage all school communications: newsletters, e-mails, SMS campaigns to prospective parents and registered parents
- Manage the school’s Digital media to create engagement with our target
- Create content for the website and make sure it is always up-to-date
- Manage the Facebook page: creation and publication of relevant, original and high-quality content, interact and respond to users
- At least 2 years experience in marketing
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Are fluent in English, spoken and written (other international Africa-Wide languages such as French will also be an advantage)
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing and/or Sale
- Know everything about Social Media and how to get people to like your Facebook page
- Master inbound sales and marketing techniques and understand how to adapt them to an educational context
- Master or will to learn to master Mailchimp, WordPress, Zendesk and other digital tools
- Master or will to learn to master a CRM tool (Salesforce, Pipedrive) and CSS (WordPress)
- Master MS Office and are technology savvy
- Are self-motivated, able to work independently under minimal supervision, are objective-driven
- Are a great communicator, with excellent written, verbal and presentations skills
- Are detailed-oriented: communications need to be perfect, clear and without any typo
- Are caring: you demonstrate empathy and are able to adapt the speech to the interlocutor
- Are very organized, know how to prioritize and multi-task
- Ideally, know about Zambia’s education landscape
- Share our excitement and understand the challenges of offering affordable international education in Africa
The applicant must be legally authorised to work in Zambia. Knowing about Zambia’s education landscape is a plus.
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed an innovative model. Our programmes lead to globally recognized and sought after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education’s model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities such as Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (France), Lancaster University (Ghana) the University of Toronto (Canada), the African Leadership University (Rwanda) and many more.
With 13 schools across Western and Southern Africa, Enko Education aims to run 40 African international schools in the next five years. Several international financing institutions, including Proparco, I&P, Oiko Credit, BIO and LiquidAfrica, support Enko Education’s ambition.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February, 2023.