Educore Services provides world class, cutting edge, sustainable education through its eight schools. The Educore family includes three school groups providing inclusive education at all levels of the community, based in Lusaka and North Western Province of Zambia. Educore Services’ vision is to provide world-class education services within all levels of the Zambian education system.
Purpose of the Job
Educore Services seeks to employ suitably qualified, Electrical Technician to be based in Solwezi. The suitable candidate will report to the site Estate Supervisor to ensure repairs and maintenance installation of electrical equipment under Educore’s management are presented and kept to the highest possible standards.
Commencement date: No later than 1st March 2023
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum Electrical trade certificate from a reputable trades’ school/college
- Ability to work on 220V and 380V, 3phase power
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with evidence of past performance
- Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
Experience and Personal Qualities.
- The ability to carry out tasks unsupervised.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Behaves in a manner that promotes the good reputation of Educore Services and schools it manages.
- Is vigilant and alert about reporting faulty appliances, damaged equipment and/or potential hazards.
- Has a responsible attitude that promotes the safe working practices within the schools.
- Tidiness is important, the work area must be left in a tidy state, as must the equipment used.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and any other regulations as required
A full CV and cover letter with at least 3 references must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Electrical Technician application.
Applicants must be willing to undergo extensive background check and clearance. Only successful applicants will be communicated to.
Closing date for applications: 10th February 2023