- Assessing local market conditions and identifying current and prospective sales opportunities;
- Leading a productive environment that fosters team building, hard work and diligence;
- Maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders;
- Ability to multitasking and executing assigned tasks;
- Marketing through identification of target markets;
- Handling the cases of some customer complaints which have been escalated from the consultants;
- Sending monthly reports to the main branch and giving updates of the business status;
- Ensuring risk is minimized by imploring risk management strategies;
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and sales;
- Locating areas of improvement and proposing corrective actions that meet challenges and leveraging growth opportunities;
- Sharing knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs of customers;
- Adhering to high ethical standards, and complying with all regulations/credit policy;
- Networking to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company;
- Staying abreast of competing markets and providing reports on market movements and penetration;
- Approving loans;
- Any other assigned duties;
- Full Grade 12 Certificate, a must;
- Diploma or Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant degree;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Should be able to multi-task;
- Ability to work within changing work responsibilities are some of the other required skills to ensure better success;
- Should be able to work under pressure;
- Should be a good motivator with commendable interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals;
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focused;
- Leadership skills.
Application Process: All interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6th February 2023. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.